Silicon Valley Reimagined.
Landbank is redeveloping an 18-acre site at Central Expressway and Wolfe Road in Sunnyvale into a a creative and innovative campus for leading Silicon Valley leading-edge tech companies. Led by world class architects HOK Architects, this project is reimagining what a technology campus can be.
Some of the interesting facts about this proposed development:
- LEED Platinum campus
- Majority of water to be reclaimed water
- Possible to reach net-zero energy standard
- Surface parking eliminated through use of under-building podium parking therefore preserving 53% of land's open space
- optional 208,000 sf rooftop garden with over a mile of walking trails
- central quad with 500+ person amphitheater
- 1.4 miles from downtown Sunnyvale and two CalTrain stations
Information Open House
Thursday April 17, 2016
9am - 10:30am; 6pm - 7:30pm
Central & Wolfe 222 N. Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, California