916 Tamarack Ave, San Carlos
Gorgeous and Spacious Remodel in Desirable Howard Park Neighborhood
- Gorgeous and spacious remodel in the desirable Howard Park neighborhood, close to Brittan Acres Elementary, Burton Park, Eucalyptus Avenue which hosts popular holiday events, and minutes from downtown San Carlos.
- Traditional inspired home features 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with a 2,711 sqft interior, 5,500 sqft lot, and an attached 2-car garage.
- The lovely front brick patio leads into the formal living room, featuring an elegant fireplace, ceiling speakers, and coordinating crown molding, baseboards, and door casings.
- Towards the garage is a convenient mudroom and one of two laundry rooms, complete with granite countertop, wash sink, and cabinets.
- Separate formal dining room elegantly appointed with wainscoting, chandelier, and a row of windows looking to the side yard.
- Light-filled great room features custom entertainment center cabinetry with pullout shelving, bay window breakfast nook, and french doors out to the wraparound backyard.
- Showcase gourmet kitchen enjoys Wolf double oven, Wolf 6-burner range and custom hood with tile backsplash and hidden pullout spice racks, paneled Sub-Zero refrigerator, two dishwashers, island with sink and bar seating, and classically-styled custom cabinetry with brushed chrome hardware.
- The side yard patio is perfect for evening dinners.
- Convenient guest downstairs bedroom with adjacent full bath, complete with custom cabinets, granite countertop vanity and distressed style sink basin, and seamless glass shower.
- Upstairs enjoys an additional laundry area, dramatic skylight, and remodeled hall bath with double vanity Zodiaq quartz countertop, custom cabinets with unique pullout step stool for children, and color coordinated designer tiling.
- 2 of the 4 upstairs bedrooms feature partial vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan and multiple closets. The 3rd bedroom can be rearranged as an office or multipurpose room.
- Generously sized private master suite with raised ceiling and remodeled private bath enjoys a walk-in closet, double sink marble vanity, custom design tiling, and spa-like two person shower.
- School attendance at Brittan Acres Elementary, Central Middle, and Sequoia High (buyer to verify eligibility).
Saturday 9/17 2-4pm
Sunday 9/18 1-4pm
2,711 sqft interior
5,500 sqft lot
2-car attached garage
View on MLS
3D Virtual Tour