412 Pepper Ave, Palo Alto
Stylish updated condo in Palo Alto, a desirable stand-alone unit with landscaped yard
- Rare stand-alone unit with no shared walls in a small complex community.
- Tranquil landscaped front yard wraps around the the unit provides a wonderful indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining or quiet summer evenings.
- Excellent central Palo Alto location close to Stanford University and California Avenue featuring popular restaurants and a weekend Farmers' market.
- Elegant living room space, complete with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, ample windows, crown molding, and a fireplace.
- Formal dining room opens into the backyard space through double French doors, creating a bright and natural setting.
- Stylish and smartly updated kitchen features subway tile backsplash, stone counters, undermount sink, pass through window to the dining room, and Wolf gas range.
- Additional high-end stainless steel appliances include Miele washer and dryer, Miele dishwasher, and GE refrigerator.
- Both bedrooms feature lots of light from the windows, ample closet storage, and hardwood floors.
- Updated hallway bathroom with glass enclosure tub and shower, undermount vanity sink, and chrome hardware.
- Separate outdoor unit can function as storage, guest space, or workshop.
- Assigned carport parking and additional secure storage.
- Excellent Palo Alto schools include Barron Park Elementary, Terman Middle, and Gunn High (buyer to verify attendance).