453 E. Okeefe St #304, East Palo Alto
Rare opportunity in West Palm Gardens complex, this top floor condo features high ceilings, designer updates and finishings, and stunning sunset views
Saturday 5/30 1:30pm-4:30pm
Sunday 5/31 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Built: 2003
- Top floor, 1 level
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Interior: 1,061 sqft
- 2 deeded parking spaces
- The open and bright living and dining area features a vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, and large north-west facing windows with stunning sunset views over the hills. Updated plantation shutters and dual pane windows keep the interior quiet and tranquil. Additional updates include built-in wall speakers, wine storage, and touch lighting wall sconces.
- Contemporary kitchen, complete with white cabinetry, granite counters and backsplash.
- Reconfigured master bedroom with walk-in closet addition and high ceiling, designer paint, crown molding, and new carpet.
- Updated master bathroom with designer touches featuring hex tile flooring, new vanity and recessed lighting, spa-like white tile shower with seamless glass enclosure, shower bench, and built-in shower niche.
- Second bedroom also includes new carpet, designer paint, crown molding with high ceiling, and ample closet space.
- Hallway has additional storage, in-unit washer and dryer, recessed lighting, and leads to second bathroom with updated vanity mirror, light fixture, and tile flooring.
- Additional amenities include secure parking with two deeded spots, additional storage closet on third floor, and low $295/month HOA fees.
- Convenient neighborhood location, close to shopping centers, downtown Palo Alto, Stanford, and 101 freeway access.
- School attendance at Willow Oaks (K-8) and Menlo Atherton High (9-12). Buyer to verify.