3516 Benton St, Santa Clara
Lovely updated home with a large backyard and close to parks and restaurants
- Excellent neighborhood location across the street from Carmichael Park and blocks from the Laurelwood Cabana Club pool. Also nearby are popular restaurants and a quick commute to top Silicon Valley tech companies.
- Spacious interior features natural wood laminate flooring, large double pane windows with shutters, and exposed beam ceilings.
- The L-shaped family room is complete with a brick fireplace with mounted TV, bright windows, and extra space for an office or play area.
- Previously updated kitchen features bright skylights, gas range and stainless steel appliances, granite counters and full backsplash, and ample cabinetry.
- Adjacent dining room is a lovely gathering space with wainscotting and entry out to the patio space offering the perfect opportunity for summer outdoor dinners.
- Spacious backyard and paver patio is a great place to host friends and family, while the grass yard offers a landscaped surround and fruitful lemon tree.
- 2 bedrooms share the hallway bathroom.
- Master suite has its own private bath and natural setting with a large window and entry out to the back yard.
- Additional amenities include a backyard shed, attached 2-car garage with laundry area, and energy efficient foam roof.
- Santa Clara Unified school district includes Pomeroy Elementary, Juan Cabrillo Middle, and Santa Clara High (buyer to verify attendance).