3437 Park blvd, Palo Alto
Charming Palo Alto home with serene backyard and renovated garage bonus room
- Charming and updated with care, this 1,006 sq ft home features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on a 5,000 sqft lot. Additional renovated bonus room and half bath in detached garage.
- Located in the Ventura neighborhood, Park Blvd is a popular bike route with few cars. Downtown California Avenue is a short distance away, offering local shops and popular restaurants, along with a weekend farmer’s market. You are also close to Stanford University, Stanford Shopping Center, and Caltrain.
- Landscaped front yard with rose bushes along the sidewalk, a mature tree provides shade, and lawn alongside the brick pathway up to the classic red front door.
- Inviting living room with Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors and recessed lighting. Unique hanging sliding doors open into the bedroom, perfect as a guest room or office space.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas burner range, white cabinetry with under lighting, and full tile backsplash. The adjacent breakfast nook offers a peaceful setting sunlit by corner windows.
- Large backyard with paver patio and hot tub, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Lovely drought-resistant garden includes a Meyer lemon tree and Italian cypresses lining the fence.
- Brightly renovated bonus room in the detached garage with skylight and half bathroom. A lovely space for family gatherings or as guest room.
- Additional mud/laundry room with washer and dryer, and linen cabinets.
- Top-ranked schools Barron Park Elementary, Terman Middle, and Gunn High.
Sun 3/13 1:30pm-4:30pm
1,006 sqft interior
5,000 sqft lot
2-car converted garage