2526 Woodland Place, Emerald Hills
Rustic charm and elegance amongst the naturally private Emerald Hills setting
- Located amongst the tranquil and naturally private setting of Emerald Hills, you are minutes from restaurants, Emerald Lake Country Club, Emerald Hills Golf Course, and Edgewood Park.
- Set on a 12,800 sqft lot, this 2,138 sqft home has retained much of its character and charm throughout thoughtful updates over the years. The home has 3 bedrooms, an office, 2 bathrooms, and bonus guest room and bath, with its own private entrance.
- Terraced lawns and tucked away outdoor spaces with lush greenery surround the home. Perfect for summer outdoor entertaining, the upper level features a hardwood deck, pool, lawn, and shaded seating area.
- The charming front porch leads into a stunning open family and dining room with exposed beam cathedral ceiling, centerpiece stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and large windows bringing in lots of light and natural scenery.
- The remodeled kitchen is clean and elegant featuring Carrara marble and white shaker cabinets, 5-burner gas cooktop, office nook, built-in Thermador stainless steel appliances, skylights, backyard opening, and breakfast banquette surrounded by single-hung windows.
- 2 downstairs bedrooms, with plantation shutters, share the hallway bathroom complete with vintage floor and bath tiling, and marble vanity.
- Recalling a cabin by the lake setting, the light-filled upstairs master suite opens out to the hardwood deck and pool through French doors. Updated private master bath features recycled marble vanity countertop and shower surround, with seamless glass enclosure.
- Overlooking the terraced yard is the upstairs office or multipurpose room, with closet space.
- On the lower level a pathway leads to the bonus guest room and bath, with private entrance.
- Detached 2-car garage.
Sat. 9/10 1:00pm-4:00pm
Sun. 9/11 1:00pm-4:00pm
Tues. 9/13 9:30am-1:30pm
Guest room with bath
2,138 sqft interior
12,800 sqft lot
2-car detached garage
View on MLS
3D Virtual Tour