23028 Cricket HIll RD, Cupertino
Contemporary light filled Townhome in close-knit De Anza Oaks community and top Cupertino schools
- Recent design-focused updates and serene light-filled living spaces transform this contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome into a true pleasure to step into everyday.
- Close-knit De Anza Oaks community features a large pool with clubhouse, multiple green spaces, children’s playground, and convenient guest parking.
- An exposed beam cathedral ceiling in the main living and dining areas is highlighted by stunning windows looking out to the rear patio. Additional features include a fireplace and 2015 updated hardwood flooring found throughout the house.
- Enjoy an impromptu picnic without the drive, the gated patio opens into an incredible grass clearing backdropped by a forest-like setting of trees.
- A huge skylight illuminates the 2015 updated kitchen, featuring peninsula bar seating, breakfast nook, quartzite countertops with undermount sink, shaker style soft-close cabinets and undermount lighting, and stainless steel appliances and range hood.
- Impressive vaulted ceiling master bedroom and bright and neutral toned updated private bathroom has a Crema Marfil marble countertop, glass shower with skylight and two shower heads, and high-end finishes.
- Two additional bedrooms share the updated hall bathroom with granite countertop, skylight, and stone tiled bath with rain showerhead.
- 2-car garage updated in 2016 with an epoxy finished floor, wall-to-wall cabinets, and new garage door.
- Additional amenities includes easy access lower level storage, Nest smart thermostat, air conditioning, whole house attic fan, washer/dryer closet, and energy efficient lightbulbs throughout.
- Desirable top Cupertino school district includes Stevens Creek Elementary, Kennedy Middle, and Monta Vista High (buyer to verify attendance).
3D Virtual Tour