1910 Aberdeen Lane, Mountain View
Contemporary, updated end-unit Townhome with a fantastic location near Google, parks, shopping centers, and strong high school district attendance
9/26 Friday 9:30am-1pm
9/27 Saturday 1:30pm-4:30pm
9/28 Sunday 1:30pm-4:30pm
- 3 Levels
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2-Car Garage Attached
- 1,750 sqft Interior
- $223/month HOA Fees
- Recently built in 2009, this contemporary updated end-unit townhome features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, balcony, 2-car garage, and 1,600 sq. ft. interior.
- The first level features extra storage, garage entry, and laundry room.
- Leading to the second level, tall ceilings, ample windows, and upgraded recessed lighting brightly show off the open living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- The chef’s kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances, lots of cabinetry, granite counters with upgraded tile backsplash, peninsula dual basin sink, and large walk-in pantry.
- The bright dining area opens out to the private balcony space.
- All three bedrooms are located on the third level, featuring plush carpeting, contemporary wall colors, and upgraded custom closets from California Closets.
- The upstairs hallway bathroom is luxuriously updated with vessel sink and marble shower surround, countertop, and flooring.
- Spacious master suite, featuring a customized walk-in closet and updated private bathroom with marble shower, counter, and flooring, and double vessel sinks.
- School attendance at Monta Loma Elementary, Crittenden Middle, and highly-ranked Los Altos High (buyer to verify eligibility).
- Excellent neighborhood location close to Castro St, Google campus, Shoreline Park, Monta Loma Plaza shopping center with Safeway, and Sierra Vista Park.