10421 Creston Drive, Los Altos
Updated and Expanded Home in Charming Los Altos Neighborhood
with Top Rated Cupertino Schools
- With a spacious and thoughtfully laid out floor plan, this home offers a quiet retreat in a close-knit Los Altos neighborhood with top rated Cupertino schools.
- Updated and expanded in 2012, this 5 bedroom, 3 bath home features a 2,295 sqft interior (per appraisal) sitting on a 9,720 sqft lot.
- Central location with easy access to highways, parks, hiking trails, and nearby shopping. The pathway neighboring the home leads to Stevens Creek Elementary and Varian Park, just a short stroll away.
- With the home set back from the street, the landscaped front yard creates a park-like setting full of trees providing shade, fresh lawn, and paver driveway.
- The open entryway is versatile space that can be designed as a bonus room.
- Naturally lit by a large skylight, the open kitchen serves as the central point of the home. Features include granite countertops and full backsplash, mosaic tiling above the sink, glass-front cabinets, and L-shaped island with gas cooktop, prep sink, and bar seating.
- Perfect for entertaining and lit naturally by ample windows and a skylight, the family and dining area open up the adjoining kitchen, creating a central great room.
- Formal living room with centerpiece marble fireplace, entry out to the patio, recessed lighting, and crown molding.
- On the left side of the home 2 bedrooms, both with convenient backyard access, are located separate from the 3 bedrooms on the right, perfect for guests or in-laws
- The left hallway bathroom has a second door opening into one of the bedrooms, offering additional privacy.
- The expanded master bedroom suite features French door entryway, a full length closet, and sliding glass door out to the backyard. Private en-suite bathroom has a skylight, granite countertop, and cherrywood cabinetry.
- Expansive backyard features a hardwood deck with built-in seating, lawn, vegetable beds, and mature trees along the perimeter.
- Additional home highlights include a 2012 update and expansion, attached 2-car finished garage, tankless water heater, 7-year-old composition shingle roof, and double pane windows and hardwood floors throughout.
- Top rated Cupertino school attendance at Stevens Creek Elementary, Kennedy Middle, and Monta Vista High (buyer to verify eligibility).
Sun 8/28 1:30-4:00pm
2,295 sqft interior
9,720 sqft lot
2-car attached garage
View on MLS
3D Virtual Tour