1460 San Marcos Cir, Mountain View
Quiet neighborhood setting close to popular Mountain View amenities
- Fantastic central Mountain View location enjoys a quiet neighborhood setting but also close to popular Mountain View amenities -- downtown Castro Street restaurants and farmer’s market, Caltrain, in addition to Shoreline Amphitheatre, Park, Lake, and Golf Course. Convenient access to Google campus from Shoreline Drive or the nearby pedestrian bridge.
- Stunning two-story interior bathed in light and surrounded by lush landscaping.
- Stepping into the formal living room with hardwood floors, a stone accent fireplace is framed by large windows looking out to the shaded backyard.
- Designed for large gatherings, the kitchen is open and spacious, featuring solar tubes, granite counters with bar seating, pantry cabinet, and center island gas range.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a general multipurpose room.
- The large dining room enjoys a vaulted ceiling with skylights and surrounded on three sides with windows and backyard access for an idyllic nature-like setting.
- Downstairs master bedroom retreat offers a walk-in closet and elegant private bathroom, complete with a double sink vanity, skylight, and custom tiled shower.
- Convenient downstairs bedroom or office space with adjacent update bathroom.
- Three well-appointed upstairs bedrooms enjoy extra hallway storage and an updated hallway bathroom.
- Perfect for summer lunches and dinners, the shaded backyard enjoys a patio, fruit trees, and a storage shed.
- Blocks from sought-after Stevenson Elementary (buyer to verify enrollment) and Los Altos High school attendance.